|MECHAMISM OF ACTION
||ECTORSINA belongs to a class of insecticides known as synthetic pyrethroids. Synthetic pyrethroids are man-made insecticides created to mimic the chemical properties of the naturally-occurring insecticide pyrethrum, which comes from the crushed petals of the Chrysanthemum flower. Synthetic pyrethroids, like deltamethrin, are often preferred to the real
thing as an active ingredient because they offer the added bonus of remaining effective for longer periods of time which
lasts up to 8 months. Also it causes death due to irreversible damage to the nervous system of the parasite. It rapidly
paralyses the parasite’s nervous system resulting in a quick 'knockdown’
- Kills fleas
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Stops existing infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Rapidly eliminates chewing lice infestations
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations in dogs
- Kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult), including brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis), lone star ticks (Amblyomma americanum) and deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis).
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis, haemobartonellosis and other tick-borne diseases.
||ECTOSINA is a Fast-acting, long-lasting, non-staining and odorless, waterproof treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice For indoors and outdoors Dogs, Puppies, Also you may use it to control ants, bees, cockroaches, fleas,silverfish, ticks, fleas hidden in the pet’s carpets, rugs, draperies, upholstery, pet bedding, floor cracks,and cabinets of the house.
||Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. causes moderate eye irritation.
|HOW TO USE
||Cover animal's eyes with a hand. do not spray directly on mouth, nose, or eyes.
FOR BIRDS : 1 Spray on the back and 1 spray under each wing. Avoid the genitalia. You may repeat after 7 days if needed.
FOR DOGS : apply at the rate of 1 or 2 squeezes of the trigger sprayer per ½ kg of body weight. For larger dogs spray until sdamp. When used on miniature and toy breeds of dogs, towel-dry the animal after ½ hour if not totally dry. avoid contact
with genitalia. repeat as required but not more often than once every 7 days (1 week).
FOR PUPPIES OVER 12 WEEKS :
Wrap the animal in a towel that has been sprayed lightly with this product. leave eyes,nose, and mouth exposed. put some spray on the finger and gently rub around eyes, nose, and mouth area. keep animalwrapped for 5 to 10 minutes. fleas may then be removed from the coat by picking or combing repeat as required, but notmore often than once every 14 days (2 weeks). sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on pets. if signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. to prevent re-infection repeat the process every 2 months.
|USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
||users should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. user should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside